We are looking for Mid-Senior Level .Net Web Developers to join our award-winning digital agency based in Crewe, Cheshire.
- 3+ Years’ experience as a Web / Software Developer
- A meticulous approach to your coding with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong organisation skills
- Able to communicate your ideas, highly-technical in nature, to the wider-team
- Deliver high-quality code for various software solutions
- Assist in the architecture of new software solutions
- Assist in environment setup (Website configuration DEV, UAT and Production)
- Environment deployments (DEV, UAT and Production)
- Assist with gathering of requirements and creating timescales
- Support Technical Leads in reviewing development, implementation and testing to make sure quality is achieved before passing to QA team
- You may be required to liaise with the Creative Team regarding design concept and signing off technically, although this is not a core responsibility
Essential Technical Skills
- C#.NET 3.5/4.0+
- MVC .NET 4/5
- MS SQL Server 2014
- Web Service experience (REST / SOAP)
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- N-Tier Application Architecture
- Unit Testing (MS Test or NUnit)
Desirable Technical Skills
- Umbraco CMS experience
- An understanding of architecture systems
- .Net Core
Rewards & Benefits
- An excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime frequently available
- Attend courses & acquire industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Flexible working hours (start at 8, 8:30 or 9)
- Annual appraisal & regular development sessions
- Free optician check-up
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Occasional visits from the office canine, Sir Wilson!
- Air-conditioned office
- Receive an extra one-day’s holiday after five years of service, and a further day’s holiday after 10 years’
- A yummy free pizza on the last Friday of each month
- Dress-down every Friday!
- Quarterly team events - the most recent outings were The Crystal Maze and bowling (treats from the company’s directors!)
- Bring your headphones & listen to your favourite tunes to help you concentrate
Where is CSI Media?
- We are based on Crewe Business Park in Cheshire with onsite parking
- Surrounded by a beautiful woodland area and cycle paths
- Bannatyne’s Gym, Co-operative Shop, Subway, Spar and Duke of Gloucester within a 10-minute walk
- 0.8 miles from Crewe Railway Station (Chester: 20 minutes, Liverpool: 40 minutes, Manchester: 45 minutes, Birmingham: 50 minutes).
To apply for this Mid-Senior Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be reviewed by management, and if we feel that you are suitable for the role, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability with nice, clean code. One of our technical managers will review your test, and if it is to the standard required, we will invite you in for an interview!
CSI Media is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all employees and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. CSI Media will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and places an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy. CSI Media is committed to protect all employees against harassment and bullying in the workplace.
Note: Please no recruitment agencies