We are looking for ambitious Junior .Net Web Developers to join our award-winning web and software agency in Crewe, Cheshire.
First and foremost, you will be passionate about web technology and solving technical challenges. You will have an innate drive to deliver consistently high-quality code and solutions that meet our clients’ expectations. A thorough and meticulous approach to your work is essential, as is the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a small team.
We offer an excellent starting salary of £20,000-£26,000, a generous training package, the chance to learn new skills and work with the latest web and software tech and, ultimately, the opportunity to build a rewarding and exciting career with excellent prospects.
You will work on a diverse range of web and software projects for some of the biggest B2B and B2C companies across the travel, healthcare and retail sectors. There is also a selection of projects for automotive, security, gaming and finance organisations, ensuring plenty of variation. As a Junior Web Developer, primary responsibilities will include:
- Coding in C# and developing back-end functionality for websites and software applications
- Maintaining existing websites by making development updates and bug fixes
- Completing browser, functional and regression testing following development changes
You must have one of the following:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar Junior Web Developer position
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- HND in Computing (Distinction)
- Proficiency in C# as a self-taught coding genius!
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
Our Culture & Values
Here at CSI, we have a proud record in nurturing junior developers - all our tech leads joined us as junior developers. As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, and we do expect high-quality work, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some very talented, experienced and helpful developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set, learn new tech and build a brilliant career. We constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- An excellent salary of £20,000-26,000 (dependent on experience, education and skillset)
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete official certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- A TOIL holiday scheme where you can earn an extra 5 days’ holiday each year
- Opportunities to progress with even greater rewards & responsibilities
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Free badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy pizza or Chinese each month
- Team events (we have had Alton Towers, Crystal Maze and bowling in the past year)
- A legendary Christmas party!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Junior Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.