This is a VERY exciting opportunity for a Junior .Net Web Developer at a leading UK Digital Agency. You will be part of a friendly team who deliver a variety of Web Development projects!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in BSc Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related subject
- HND in Computing (Distinction)
- A self-taught coding genius!
- Have an excellent attitude and be passionate about web technology & excited by technical challenges
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
Essential Technical Skills
- C#.NET 3.5/4.0+
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
Rewards & Benefits
- An excellent starting salary of £20-28k
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime frequently available
- Attend courses & acquire industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Great opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater rewards & responsibilities
- Flexible working hours (start at 8, 8:30 or 9)
- Annual appraisal & regular development sessions
- Dress-down every Friday!
- A yummy free pizza on the last Friday of each month
- Quarterly team events - the most recent outings were The Crystal Maze and bowling (treats from the company’s directors!)
- Bring your headphones & listen to your favourite tunes to help you concentrate
- Free optician check-up
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Occasional visits from the office canine, Sir Wilson!
- Air-conditioned office
- Receive an extra one-day’s holiday after five years of service, and a further day’s holiday after 10 years’
Where is CSI Media?
- We are based on Crewe Business Park in Cheshire with onsite parking
- Surrounded by a beautiful woodland area and cycle paths
- Bannatyne’s Gym, Co-operative Shop, Subway, Spar and Duke of Gloucester within a 10-minute walk
- 0.8 miles from Crewe Railway Station (Chester: 20 minutes, Liverpool: 40 minutes, Manchester: 45 minutes, Birmingham: 50 minutes)
To apply for this Junior Web Developer role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be reviewed by management, and if we feel that you are suitable for the role, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability with nice, clean code. One of our technical managers will review your test, and if it is to the standard required, we will invite you in for an interview!
CSI Media is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all employees and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. CSI Media will treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and places an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy. CSI Media is committed to protect all employees against harassment and bullying in the workplace.
Note: Please no recruitment agencies