We are looking for ambitious Junior .Net Web Developers to join our award-winning web and software agency in Crewe, Cheshire. You will receive an excellent starting salary of £20,000-£26,000, a generous training package, the chance to learn new skills and work with the latest web technologies and, ultimately, the opportunity to build a rewarding and exciting career with excellent prospects.
First and foremost, you will be passionate about web technology and solving technical challenges. You will have an innate drive to deliver consistently high-quality code and solutions that meet our clients’ expectations. A thorough and meticulous approach to your work is essential, as is the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a small team. You must have one of the following:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar Junior Web Developer position
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject
- HND in Computing (Distinction)
- Proficiency in C# as a self-taught coding genius!
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
CSI Media develop custom web and software solutions for a diverse range of companies and big brands spanning the retail, travel, sport, automotive, healthcare and education sectors. You will work directly under a Tech Lead alongside a team of two-four developers. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Coding in C# and developing back-end functionality for websites and software applications
- Maintaining existing websites by making development updates and bug fixes
- Completing browser and functional testing following development changes
- Working independently within a small team geared towards the same goal
Our Culture & Values
Here at CSI, we have a proud record in nurturing junior developers - all our tech leads joined us as junior developers. As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, and we do expect high-quality work, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some super-talented and experienced developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set, learn new technologies and build a brilliant career. We constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- An excellent salary of £20,000-26,000 (dependent on experience, education and skillset)
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete Umbraco certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- Opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater responsibilities & rewards
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Team badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy free pizza or Chinese each month
- Regular team events
- A legendary Christmas party to look forward to!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Junior Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to everyone.
Please no recruitment agencies.