If you are looking for a new challenge at a vibrant digital agency where you will support the delivery of cutting-edge technical solutions for companies across the UK, then our Account Manager role is for you.
This is an excellent chance to build a rewarding career at a company who develop cutting-edge web and software applications for businesses of all shapes and sizes - from small businesses - to multinational brands operating across a diverse range of industries including automotive, environmental, film, finance, healthcare, retail, sport, tourism, transport, and travel. Indeed, one of the great things about CSI Media is the variation our team enjoys - we can be actively developing on over 50 projects.
We are a welcoming team with a warm, friendly environment. We genuinely value the contribution made by each member of our team, you will be encouraged to share ideas, and we will invest in your future by providing tailored training, the opportunity to complete certifications with leading software providers, quarterly development sessions, and an annual appraisal to review your progress and discuss your ambitions.
We offer Account Managers a fantastic salary (dependent on qualifications, experience, and skillset) and lots of other rewards. Finally, CSI Media offers you the opportunity for true personal and professional growth with excellent opportunities for career progression and even better rewards.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts for clients with varying technical and support needs. Working closely with our web designers and developers, you will co-ordinate the delivery of new web and software projects, and the maintenance of existing solutions via retainer agreements. You will build strong client relationships by ensuring a consistently efficient and high-quality service to help grow accounts. More specifically, you will:
• Understand the specific needs of the clients you manage and adapt your communication style and project plans accordingly.
• Plan project timelines, schedule internal resources, check that resources are on track to complete tasks and ensure they have the information & support they need to work effectively.
• Help to mitigate against potential blockers and resolve issues that do arise in a calm and efficient manner.
• Apply firm but fair judgement in sensitive situations, for example, when a client’s requirements exceed their budget, and feature creep.
• Hold weekly update calls with clients to advise on the progress of tasks and plan the next set of priorities.
• Assist in gathering requirements for new projects, and new features for existing solutions.
• Help to ensure that clients keep on top of the latest advances in digital by effectively communicating software upgrades and the latest best practices.
• Maximise account revenue by spotting opportunities for further design and development work, and upselling CSI’s other services.
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients, when required.
• Create quotation documents.
• Share ideas to help improve the efficiency of the department and the wider business, and facilitate the implementation of new processes.
• 2+ years’ experience working for a digital agency or software house in a similar capacity.
• A thorough understanding of the web development process.
• Degree educated (2:1 or above).
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - with the ability to understand technical lingo, and articulate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
• A business brain with the nous to spot commercial opportunities.
• The confidence and composure to handle a range of clients with different needs, expectations, and technical knowledge.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
• Experience using CMS platforms (for example, Umbraco or WordPress).
• A fantastic starting salary (dependent on experience & skillset).
• Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty.
• Opportunities to progress with greater rewards & responsibilities.
• Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to discuss your career aspirations and help you achieve your goals.
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly.
• Weekly badminton.
• 2x team events per year (as voted for by the team).
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Casual dress.
• £1,000 employee referral scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the right experience and credentials, we will schedule a face-to-face interview at our offices.