Please do not contact us if you're a recruitment agency - your agency will be blacklisted.
We are looking for a highly skilled Front-End Web Developer with at least 2 years’ commercial experience to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire! You will receive an excellent salary and plenty of other perks!
- Develop fully responsive websites & software interfaces from high-quality designs
- Deploy and release changes to UAT websites
- Fix front-end technical issues
- Collaborate with our team of designers & back-end developers to ensure that websites are delivered to the highest quality
- Engage with and push the latest front-end technologies
- Passionate about front-end web development and excited by technical challenges
- Keen to learn and develop your coding skills
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail… able to replicate our designers’ work to a T!
- Command of cross-browser compatibility & device responsiveness
Essential Technical Skills
- CSS (SCSS)
- Node JS as a build tool, using a task runner such as Gulp
- Experience working with responsive design
Desirable Technical Skills
- CSS Animations (transitions, keyframes)
Our Culture & Values
As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, and we do expect high-quality code, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some super-talented and experienced developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skillset, learn new technologies and build a brilliant career. Here at CSI Media, we constantly evaluate what our team want and, from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- A fantastic salary (dependent on experience & skillset)
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete Umbraco certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- Opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater responsibilities & rewards
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Team badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy free pizza or Chinese each month
- Regular team events
- A legendary Christmas party to look forward to!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Front-End Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com