We are looking for Graduate Web Developers from Computing disciplines to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire. Here at CSI, we have a proud record in developing junior developers - all our tech leads joined us as either junior or graduate developers!
- Already have, or be on track to obtain a 1st or 2:1 (60%+) degree in BSc Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related subject
- Have an excellent attitude and be passionate about web technology & excited by technical challenges
- Be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Developing new websites and integrated technology
- Maintaining existing websites
- Liaising with Tech Lead and Development team re progress of projects & suggesting improvements
- Testing of various components
Essential Technical Skills
- C#.NET 3.5/4.0+
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
Rewards & Benefits
- Salary of £20,000-28,000 dependent on degree classification and skill level
- Participate in our new Training Academy where you can learn new skills & acquire industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime frequently available
- Great opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater responsibilities & rewards
- Flexible working hours (start at 8, 8:30 or 9)
- Annual appraisal & regular development sessions
- Dress-down every Friday
- A plentiful supply of free, fresh fruit
- A free, yummy pizza on the last Friday of each month
- Team events paid for by the company - the most recent were The Crystal Maze and bowling
- Bring your headphones & listen to your favourite tunes to help you concentrate
- Free optician check-up
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Air-conditioned office
- Occasional visits from the office canine, Sir Wilson!
- Receive an extra day’s holiday after five years of service, and a further day’s holiday after 10 years’
Where is CSI Media?
- We are based at Crewe Business Park in Cheshire with onsite parking
- Surrounded by a beautiful woodland area and cycle paths
- Bannatyne’s Gym, Co-operative Shop, Subway, Spar and Duke of Gloucester within a 10-minute walk
- 0.8 miles from Crewe Railway Station (Chester: 20 minutes, Liverpool: 40 minutes, Manchester: 45 minutes, Birmingham: 50 minutes).
Your CV will be reviewed by management, and if we feel that you are suitable for the role, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability with nice, clean code. One of our technical managers will review your test, and if it is to the standard required, we will invite you in for an interview!
To apply for this Graduate Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Note: Please no recruitment agencies