Due to continued growth, we are looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Mid-Level .Net Web Developer with at least 2 years’ commercial experience to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire. You will receive an excellent salary of £28,000-£36,000, a generous training package, the chance to learn new skills and work with the latest web technologies and, ultimately, the opportunity to build a rewarding and exciting career with excellent prospects. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to progress to a Technical Lead with greater rewards and responsibilities.
2+ years’ commercial experience as a Web or Software Developer is a compulsory requirement. You will be passionate about web technology and solving technical challenges. You will also have an innate drive to deliver consistently high-quality code and solutions that meet our clients’ expectations. A thorough and meticulous approach to your work is essential, as is the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a small team.
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
- MVC .NET 4/5
- MS SQL Studio
- Web Service experience (REST)
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- N-Tier Application Architecture
- Unit Testing (MS Test or NUnit)
Desirable Technical Skills
- Umbraco CMS experience
- An understanding of architecture systems
- .Net Core
- Understanding of Microservices
CSI Media develop custom web and software solutions for a diverse range of companies and big brands spanning the retail, travel, sport, automotive, healthcare and education sectors. You will play a critical role in delivering back-end technical solutions. As a Mid-Level Developer, you will work directly under a Tech Lead in a team of two-four developers. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Producing high-quality code for a variety of web and software applications
- Architecting new web and software solutions
- Assisting with the gathering of requirements and creating timescales
- Writing detailed and concise system specification documents
- Delivering environment setup (Website configuration DEV, UAT and Production)
- Environment deployments (DEV, UAT and Production)
- Providing support to Junior Developers
Our Culture & Values
As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, and we do expect high-quality work, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some super-talented and experienced developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skillset, learn new technologies and build a brilliant career. Here at CSI Media, we constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- An excellent salary of £28,000-£36,000!
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Your own Pluralsight licence worth over £500 / year
- The opportunity to complete Umbraco certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- Opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater responsibilities & rewards
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Team badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy free pizza or Chinese each month
- Team events - the next is Alton Towers in October
- A legendary Christmas party to look forward to!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Free haircuts
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Mid-Level Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com