This is a brilliant opportunity for a Mid-Level .NET Web Developer to join an award-winning web and software design and development agency based in Crewe, Cheshire.
CSI Media develop cutting-edge web and software applications for businesses of all shapes and sizes - from small businesses - to multinational brands operating across a diverse range of industries including automotive, environmental, film, finance, healthcare, retail, sport, tourism, transport, and travel. Indeed, one of the great things about CSI Media is the variation our developers enjoy - we can be actively developing on over 50 projects at any one time.
We are a welcoming team with a warm, friendly environment. We genuinely value the contribution made by each member of our team, you will be encouraged to share ideas, and we will invest in your future by providing tailored training, the opportunity to complete certifications with leading software providers, quarterly development sessions, and an annual appraisal to review your progress and discuss your ambitions.
We offer Mid-Level Web Developers a fantastic starting salary (dependent on qualifications, experience, and skillset) a tailored training package, and lots of other rewards. Finally, CSI Media offers you the opportunity for true personal and professional growth with excellent opportunities for career progression and even better rewards.
Primarily, you will be coding day-to-day, helping to build exceptional end-products including CMS websites, e-commerce platforms, online portals, and software applications. This is not a client-facing role. You will be supported by an experienced Tech Lead and will provide support to Junior Developers where required. You will:
• Develop new web and software applications by writing high-quality C#.
• Maintain existing web and software applications by implementing new features, performing upgrades, and fixing bugs.
As you gain experience, naturally, you will progress to a Senior Developer who can program to a higher level, and you will receive salary increases in line with your improved skills and experience. You will also have opportunities to expand your role and take on greater responsibilities, for example, writing technical specifications, gathering system requirements, and, at some point, leading projects, if that’s what you want to do. You may wish to remain as a programmer - we can tailor your role in line with your career aspirations. In essence, the role will evolve in line with your passions, ambitions, and skillset.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ commercial experience in a .NET development role. You will have a thorough and meticulous personality, with the ability to write quality C# code. A degree in Computer Science or a related subject (2:1 or higher) is desirable although not essential; however, we would ask for another year’s commercial experience (4 overall) as a substitute.
Essential Technical Skills
• Latest C# Syntax
• .NET Framework (.NET Core is desirable although not essential)
• MS SQL Server or later
• Likes office doggies!
Desirable Technical Skills
• API Experience (REST and GraphQL)
• Knowledge of XML / JSON
• Microservices Architecture
• GIT or similar source control
• A fantastic starting salary (dependent on experience & skillset).
• Complete official certifications with web tech vendors, for example, Umbraco and Sitecore.
• Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty.
• Opportunities to progress with greater rewards & responsibilities.
• Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to discuss your career aspirations and help you achieve your goals.
• Fresh fruit delivered weekly.
• Weekly badminton.
• 2* team events per year (as voted for by the team).
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Casual dress.
• Employee/s of the month - £50 gift.
• £1,000 employee referral scheme.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
If you have the right experience and credentials, we will schedule a telephone call to discuss the role, followed by a technical test and interview to be completed at CSI Media’s offices.