This is a VERY exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level .Net Web Developer with 2-4 years’ commercial experience to join an award-winning web and software development agency based in Cheshire.
Established in 1998, CSI Media is one of the UK’s leading web development agencies. We are a family business with a proud record in providing excellent opportunities for talented developers.
You will play a key role in delivering back-end technical solutions for a variety of web and software projects for a diverse range of UK companies across the retail, automotive, and travel sectors. There is also a selection of projects for manufacturing, environmental, security, finance, and healthcare organisations, ensuring plenty of variation.
We offer a competitive salary of £25,000-£34,000 (dependent on experience and skillset), plus training, a Pluralsight license, and the opportunity to have a real say and influence. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to Tech Lead some exciting, upcoming projects.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Producing high-quality code for a variety of web and software applications
- Architecting new web and software solutions
- Assisting with the gathering of requirements and creating timescales
- Writing detailed and concise system specification documents
- Setting up web environment (Website configuration DEV, UAT and Production)
- Deploying websites to Dev, UAT and Production
- Providing support to Junior Developers as and when required
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
- .Net Core
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
- MS SQL Studio
- Exceptional knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- N-Tier Application Architecture
- Unit Testing (MS Test or NUnit)
- Umbraco CMS experience
- An understanding of architecture systems
- Understanding of Microservices
Our Culture & Values
Here at CSI, we have a proud record in nurturing graduate developers - all our tech leads joined us as graduates. As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, and we do expect high-quality work, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some very talented, experienced and helpful developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set, learn new tech and build a brilliant career. We constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits...
- An excellent salary of £25,000-£34,000
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete official certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- A TOIL holiday scheme where you can earn an extra 5 days’ holiday each year
- Opportunities to progress with even greater rewards & responsibilities
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Free badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy pizza or Chinese each month
- Team events (we have had Alton Towers, Crystal Maze and bowling in the past year)
- A legendary Christmas party!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Mid-Level .Net Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to email@example.com