We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with 3+ years’ commercial experience in React to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire. We also accept applications from those with experience in either Vue or Angular.
You will lead the build of world-class, mobile-first, cross-browser compatible web and software projects for some of the biggest B2B and B2C companies across the travel, healthcare and retail sectors. There is also a selection of projects for automotive, security, gaming and finance organisations, ensuring plenty of variation.
This is an advanced role where you will steer the direction of front-end at CSI by promoting and implementing the latest tech, tools and approaches. You will also support two Junior Front-End Developers.
We offer an excellent salary of up to £55,000 (dependent on experience and skillset), plus training, a Pluralsight license, and the opportunity to have a real say and influence.
Essential Technical Skills
- React, Vue or Angular (2-3 years minimum in a commercial environment)
- CSS (SCSS)
- Node JS as a build tool, using a task runner such as Gulp
- Experience working with responsive design
Desirable Technical Skills
- CSS Animations (transitions, keyframes)
- Experience of building for a CMS
Our Culture & Values
As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some super-talented and experienced developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skillset, learn new tech and build a brilliant career where you’re valued, listened to and encouraged to develop. Here at CSI Media, we constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- A fantastic salary of up to £55,000 (dependent on experience & skillset)
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete official certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- A TOIL holiday scheme where you can earn an extra 5 days’ holiday each year
- Opportunities to progress with even greater rewards & responsibilities
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Free badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy pizza or Chinese each month
- Team events (we have had Alton Towers, Crystal Maze and bowling in the past year)
- A legendary Christmas party!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Senior Front-End Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV and a selection of your latest React projects to firstname.lastname@example.org