We are looking for a Senior .Net Web Developer with 5+ years’ commercial experience to join our award-winning digital agency in Crewe, Cheshire.
You will play a key role in delivering back-end technical solutions for a diverse range of web and software projects for some of the biggest B2B and B2C companies across the travel, healthcare and retail sectors. There is also a selection of projects for automotive, security, gaming and finance organisations, ensuring plenty of variation.
We offer a competitive salary of £40,000+ (dependent on experience and skillset), plus training, a Pluralsight license, and the opportunity to have a real say and influence. For the right person, there will be the opportunity to progress to a Technical Lead role with greater rewards and responsibilities.
As a Senior Web Developer, primary responsibilities will include:
- Producing exceptional code for a variety of web and software applications
- Architecting new web and software solutions
- Assisting with the gathering of requirements and creating timescales
- Writing detailed and concise system specification documents
- Setting up web environment (Website configuration DEV, UAT and Production)
- Deploying websites to Dev, UAT and Production
- Providing support to Junior and Mid-Level Developers
Essential Technical Skills
- Latest C# Syntax
- .Net Core
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
- MS SQL Studio
- Exceptional knowledge of RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge of XML / JSON
- N-Tier Application Architecture
- Unit Testing (MS Test or NUnit)
- Umbraco CMS experience
- An understanding of architecture systems
- Understanding of Microservices
Our Culture & Values
As a family business, we pride ourselves on really looking after our team. There will be challenges along the way, but you will work in a supportive environment where your welfare is at the forefront. You will get to collaborate with some super-talented and experienced developers which, together with our excellent training, will give you the opportunity to develop your skillset, learn new tech and build a brilliant career where you’re valued, listened to and encouraged to develop. Here at CSI Media, we constantly evaluate what our team want, and from this, we have built a comprehensive package of benefits that all colleagues enjoy...
- A fantastic salary of £40,000+ (dependent on experience & skillset)
- A training programme tailored to you with dedicated training time each week
- Pluralsight training license
- The opportunity to complete official certifications
- Private pension scheme
- Extra holidays rewarded for loyalty
- A TOIL holiday scheme where you can earn an extra 5 days’ holiday each year
- Opportunities to progress with even greater rewards & responsibilities
- Annual appraisal and quarterly development sessions to help support you through your work, discuss your career aspirations, and help you achieve your goals
Lots of Extras!
- Dress down Fridays
- A daily supply of fresh fruit
- Free badminton every Wednesday
- A yummy pizza or Chinese each month
- Team events (we have had Alton Towers, Crystal Maze and bowling in the past year)
- A legendary Christmas party!
- Charity events and fundraising activities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Listen to your tunes whilst you code
If you meet the requirements, we will send you a technical test for you to complete to the best of your ability. If your submission is completed to a high standard, we will invite you in for an interview.
To apply for this Senior Web Developer vacancy, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org